Clean Air = A Healthy Home
Clean air is essential to a healthy home. Duct Cleanings remove contaminants like dust and mold throughout your HVAC system. Removing these contaminants will reduce unwanted odors in your home.
SERVPRO Duct Cleaning Process
- The process begins by using patented equipment including a rot-scraper, which automatically adapts to the duct's shape and diameter while traveling through the duct, removing debris and filth before vacuuming begins.
- Next, a powerful push-pull air delivery and collection system transfers the debris from the ducting to a 16-gallon container.
- Air is filtered through a HEPA filtration system, removing 99.97% of particles in the airstream. HEPA filters capture debris and keep the environment clean.
- As an optional process, a sealant or coating product may be sprayed to address odor or microbial concerns.
- Filters will either be cleaned or replaced to remove odor and dirt.
SERVPRO of Dover/Middletown is here to help with all your mitigation and restoration needs 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Contact our office at 302-735-9940 for assistance.