Faster To Any Size Disaster
24 Hour Emergency Service
Did you know that SERVPRO of Dover/ Middletown has a specific response time plan? It is called our 1-4-8 Service Response Guideline. This helps us ensure timely communication and response to the situation. Quick and accurate response time minimizes your loss expenses.
1 - Within one hour from the notice of the loss, a SERVPRO Franchise Professional contacts the insured to arrange for services to be done.
4 - Within four hours from the notice of the loss, a SERVPRO Franchise Professional is on-site ready to start mitigation services when mitigation is necessary
8 - Within eight hours from the notice of the loss, a SERVPRO Franchise Professional contacts the insurance adjuster to give a verbal briefing of what the job entails and what their plans are moving forward.
Need Emergency Service? Call Us 24/7 – (302) 735-9940
Faster to Any Size Emergency
In many cleaning and restoration situations, immediate action is needed. With over 2120 U.S. and Canadian Franchise locations, SERVPRO is strategically positioned to be faster to any size emergency. An immediate response helps to minimize the damage and the cleaning and restoration costs.
Water is particularly invasive, quickly spreading throughout your property and being absorbed into floors, walls, furniture, etc. SERVPRO of Dover / Middletown arrives quickly and starts the water extraction process almost immediately.
Water Damage Timeline
- Water quickly spreads throughout your property, saturating everything in its path.
- Water is absorbed into walls, floors, upholstery, and belongings.
- Furniture finishes may bleed, causing permanent staining on carpets.
- Photographs, books, and other paper goods start to swell and warp.
Hours 1 - 24:
- Drywall begins to swell and break down.
- Metal surfaces begin to tarnish.
- Furniture begins to swell and crack.
- Dyes and inks from cloth and paper goods spread and stain.
- A musty odor appears.
48 Hours to 1 Week:
- Mold and mildew may grow and spread.
- Doors, windows, and studs swell and warp.
- Metal begins to rust and corrode.
- Furniture warps and shows signs of mold.
- Paint begins to blister.
- Wood flooring swells and warps.
- Serious biohazard contamination is possible.
More Than 1 Week:
- Restoration time and cost increase dramatically; replacing contaminated materials and structural rebuilding may be extensive.
- Structural safety, mold growth, and biohazard contaminants pose serious risks to occupants.